The National Health Service
The National Health Service Quality Improvement Service in Scotland first came to flamegreen in late 2005 with a requirement to develop an interactive and highly bespoke website that would allow the mental health team to highlight their activities to the public and as appropriate encourage participation in discussion. The Mental Health website was launched early in 2006 with great success.
This first project marked the start of a great working relationship for flamegreen and the NHS, having now delivered a further three distinct projects including a high impact graphical questionnaire system for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Some features include:
- Project posting and management system
- Content Managment System
- Google site search
- Advanced questionnaire with statistical reporting tools
- Website : www.nhsqis.org/mentalhealth/
- Client : National Health Service Scotland
- Timescale : 3 years - ongoing
- Scope : Requirements capture, specification and development on a number of projects